The Membership Experience
As a member at ECGCC, you’re among friends. Experience great camaraderie while enjoying the finest golf, swimming, tennis, dining and social amenities in western Wisconsin. Our longstanding traditions of classic club excellence and gracious service are now delivered with a contemporary and unpretentious sensibility that ensures a relaxing and fun experience every time you visit the Club.
Eau Claire Golf & Country Club has a membership category to suit your needs.
For additional membership information, please call Sam Jochimsen, our Clubhouse Manager, at the Club Office at 715-836-8425 ext. 4 or e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Membership at ECGCC:
- Access to a championship golf course with a long-standing reputation as being one of the finest and most challenging in the upper Midwest.
- State-of-the-art practice facilities including practice range with target greens, two practice putting greens and a practice chipping green with bunkers.
- Full-service pro shop with special ‘members-only’ pricing on merchandise.
- Reciprocity (complimentary greens fees!) with eight other private courses: Brackett's Crossing Country Club in Lakeville, Bullseye Country Club in Wisconsin Rapids, Burl Oaks Golf Club in Minnetrista, LaCrosse Golf & Country Club, Rochester Country Club, Southview Country Club in St. Paul, Stevens Point Country Club, and Wausau Country Club
1 Membership = 8 Golf Courses!
- Three tennis courts with lighting for extended night play.
- A family-friendly pool facility with a separate pool for toddlers.
- Pickleball (in season)
- Full privileges to our yoga classes which are held by a certified yoga instructor.
- Professional golf, swimming and tennis instruction available for adults and children.
- Renowned chef to meet your dining and entertainment needs.
- A full calendar of social events, including theme parties and traditional seasonal events.
- Year-round dining privileges in an upscale yet casual setting featuring creative menus, market-leading wine, beer and spirits programs and genuinely caring and attentive service.